Rimage Announces the All-New Maestro USB Publishing System
Rimage Corporation has been the catalyst company behind disc publishing systems for well over two decades. Having been so successful at CD-R & DVD-R publishing systems, Rimage Corporation is now throwing their hat in the ring with a USB Publishing Systems.
Announcing the all-new Maestro, digital content automation you don’t want to miss. An automated system for fully automated recording and printing onto USB drives. Both Thumb Drives and Pocket Drives.
Some features include:
- The operating system on SSD for a fast startup with 16 GB of RAM
- 100 USB Cart Input and a 200 Cart Output
- Two USB case size options: thumb drive and pocket drive
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 options in 5 different sizes
- Four 25 data module input magazines
- Four 25 case input magazines
- 200-USB rotating carousel for output
- A 360-degree visible status light
- Multi-line LCD status display
The first of its kind, Maestro USB systems, has the world’s best full-color thermal printers, providing top of the line printing and industrial-grade production in one powerful package.
Rimage’s powerful robotics make this Maestro USB Publishing system robust and built for high-end production. In addition, it’s the perfect fit for the small company looking to make multiples at once and create a unique brand product.
Drive memory options:
USB Drive options:
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- 8gb, 16gb, 32gb, 64gb and 128gb.
With its intelligent design, the Maestro can hold up to 2 different size cases at a time.
Here’s a sneak peak of this impressive design:
Maestro systems have an impressive full-color thermal printer, providing top of the line printing and
industrial-grade production in one powerful package.