- Service Options
The Rimage Prism III Printer is a high speed printer used to print monochrome information on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Discs™. The Rimage PerfectPrint technology enables registered printing on your original, silk-screened media. The Prism III is available as a stand-alone printer for manual operation or as an AutoPrinter for automatic, unattended operation.
Key Features Include
- Extremely low production costs
- Fastest print times
- Print variable information and logos
The Prism III is ideal for high volume applications where low cost printing is required. Discs can be printed in 5 seconds and costs less than four cents per disc. For customers who prefer using preprinted, silk-screened discs, the Prism III Perfect Print feature can print variable information that is registered on specific locations of each disc.
The Prism III includes other exclusive features
- Ribbon Saver - Reduces ribbon waste by using only the amount needed for printing, lowering printing cost and maximizing throughput.
- Print Head Integrity Check - Automatically tests the printing elements ensuring high quality images.
- Ribbon Validation - Monitors ribbon usage and indicates when ribbon capacity is running low.
- Cleaning Mode - Allows you to quickly clean the entire printhead surface using the Prism cleaning pad.
Stand-alone and AutoPrism III printers include CD Designer software for you to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on the surface of your media.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
|Print Resolution||300 x 300 dpi or 300 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Less than 5 seconds per disc|
|Height||6.3 in (16 cm)|
|Width||8.5 in (21.59 cm)|
|Depth*||14.0 in (35.56 cm)|
|Depth (with printer tray extended)||21.8 in (55.3 cm)|
|Weight||20 lb (9.07 kg)|
|:||*To accommodate power cords and wiring, add 3.5 in (9 cm).|
|Minimum PC Requirements||Refer to the Technical Specifications|
|Power||100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.10 - 0.55 Amp, auto-ranging 500 watt maximum|
|Operating Temperature||60° to 90° F (16°to 32° C)|
|Humidity||30% to 80% non-condensing|
|Storage||5° to 95° F (-15° to 35° C)|
Rimage Service and Support is the industry leader in delivering high-quality worldwide service with superior response times that maximize your return on
investment. Rimage Service and Support offerings are designed to meet the level of service you need.
For the Prism printer, Rimage Service and Support options are:
High-quality service and great value. 4-5 business days delivery of the replacement unit or parts for you to install.
- Detailed replacement instructions are included, making replacement straightforward.
- Includes one print head replacement, if needed, per year (see contract for applicable freight costs).
- Direct access to the Rimage technical call center and in-depth remote diagnostics resolve issues quickly.
- Business hours phone support and access to the Rimage KnowledgeBase.