Rimage Producer IV 7200N - Brochure
Robust CD/DVD/BD Publishing Solution
The Producer 7200N is the mid-range option in the high-end Producer IV series, ideal for medium volume customers who require high quality professional CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ publishing and duplication equipment and minimal downtime. High-capacity input bins allow continuous operation.
Key Features Include
The 7200N can be used as a stand-alone device, a multi-user network device, or can be seamlessly integrated with any custom application. Rimage software makes disc creation and system management intuitive and simple, even for first-time users.
For the Professional 5410N, Rimage Service and Support options are:
|Control Center||Embedded Control Center|
|Blu-ray Disc Support||Yes (optional)|
Refer to the Rimage Advanced Setup (Networking) Guide
|Number of Recorders||2|
|Recorder Configurations||2 CD/DVD
|Internal Bin Capacity||Rotating four-bin carousel capable of holding 100 discs per bin|
|External Output Bin Capacity||Up to 100 discs|
|Input & Output Configuration Options||400-disc input capacity (rotating four-bin carousel) and 300-disc output capacity (rotating carousel)|
|Number of Different Media Types Supported||
|Height||30.5 in (77.5 cm)|
|Width||17.3 in (43.8 cm)|
|Depth *||24.0 in (61.0 cm)|
|Weight (without printer)||102.5 lb (46.5 kg)|
|Weight with Everest Printer||147.5 lb (67.0 kg)|
|Weight with Prism III Printer||122.5 lb (55.6 kg)|
|* To accommodate power cords and wiring, add 3.5 inches (9 cm).|
|Networking Ability||Refer to the Rimage Advanced Setup (Networking) Guide|
|Power||100 - 240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 3.9 - 2.6 Amp, 400 watt maximum|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Humidity||20% to 80% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||5° to 95° F (-15° to 35° C)|
Specifications subject to change. More product specifications.
Each Rimage system includes a full set of software to:
- Create unique artwork for each disc
- Submit new or saved jobs for printing and recording
- Control system operation
- Monitor production of one or a number of Rimage systems
- Create custom applications
CD Designer provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
QuickDisc and DiscFlow (optional)
QuickDisc (Windows®) and DiscFlow (Macintosh®) allow operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc™ printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Production Server enables asynchronous control of recording, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects.
- Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs
- Enables the bulk read feature which allows multiple discs to read and be saved automatically
- Allows job streaming of projects for increased throughput
Rimage System Manager and WebRSM
Fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
Software Developer Kit (SDK)
The Rimage Software Developer Kit includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most robust SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily.