- Blank Blu-ray Media
- Blank CD-R Media
- Blank DVD+R Dual Layer Media
- Blank DVD-R Media
- Disc Packaging Items
- Microboards Disc Printer Supplies
- Microboards Tower Disc Copiers
- Primera Disc Copiers & Printers
- Primera Inkjet Printer Supplies
- Rimage Allegro Disc Publisher
- Rimage Catalyst Disc Publisher
- Rimage Producer IV Disc Publishers
- Rimage Thermal Disc Printers
- Rimage Thermal Printer Supplies
Rimage Catalyst™ is the perfect hybrid of the rugged durability of Producer, with the features of a Professional system. The robustness Catalyst shares with Producer allows Catalyst to operate in less than ideal environments while still being easy to maintain. Load up to 150 discs and you’re ready to publish professional-looking, high-quality discs on demand using the world’s best full-color and thermal monochrome disc printers. With reliability as the foundation, Catalyst systems blend designer looks with ease of operation in a smaller footprint ideal for your front office.
Click below to view the product tour video
Catalyst systems, with the world’s best full-color and thermal monochrome disc printers, provide top-of-the-line printing and industrial-grade production in a front-office friendly package.
With positive air flow through a front-accessible filter, quick-release recorders, front-facing hard drive bays and separate printers, Catalyst systems are designed to be easily maintained
in any environment.
A three-bin carousel handles up to 150 discs, either one type of disc for uninterrupted production or up to three types of discs for productive flexibility. Disc output can be configured to
the external bin or one of the internal bins behind a lockable door.
- Rimage Catalyst systems feature powerful printing, with the world's best full-color and thermal monochrome disc printers. Select from Everest® 600 or Prism III™.
- With positive airflow through a front-accessible filter, two quick-release front-swappable recorders, front-facing hard drive bays and separate printers, Catalyst systems are
designed to be easily maintained in any environment.
- A three-bin carousel handles up to 150 discs, and Catalyst has a 50-disc external output bin.
- Additional features include a two-line LCD status display, integrated DiscWatch™ status light, front-accessible USB 3.0 port, locking door, and internal lighting when the
door is opened.
- Rimage Software Suite 9.1 included with Catalyst.
- Options include Blu-ray Disc™ recorders, and a Media Reader.
Contact your Data Direct, Inc. for further information, 1-800-870-3282.
Integrated Printer: Everest 600 full-color, or Prism III monochrome.
Integrated Recorders: Two quick-release front-swappable recorders.
Internal Input/Output: Rotating three 50-disc bin carousel that holds up to 150 discs configurable for input/output.
External Output: 50-Disc bin.
Integrated Status Display: Discwatch status light and two-line LCD.
Internal Lighting: for convenience.
Height 22.8 in / 58 cm
Width 15.1 in / 38.4 cm
Depth** 2105 in / 54.6 cm
Weight with Everest 110.3 lb / 50.1 kg
Weight with Prism 85.3 lb / 38.7 kg
** Leave an additional 3.5 inches (9 cm) for cabling.
Power: 100-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 3.9-2.6 AMP, 500 watt Maximum
Temperature and humidity:
Operating Temperature 60° to 86°F/16° to 30°C
Humidity 40% to 80% non-condensing
Storage Temperature 5° to 95°F/-15° to 35°C
6000N Embedded PC specifications*:
- Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel 4th Generation i3-4330
- Memory/RAM: 8GB
- Fixed Storage: Two 500GB SATA Hard Drives RAID 5 / RAID 0 (two volumes)
- Network Adapters: Two 1 GB Ethernet
-USB Port: Front accessible USB3.0
*PC Specifications subject to change without notice
Network Operation Requirements:
Supported Client Operating Systems are Windows Professional or higher 32/64 bit versions 8.1, 8, 7, XP (SP3). Windows Vista Business or higher (SP2). Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. Initial setup requires KVM (USB Keyboard, DVI Video or VGA Video with DVI-to-VGA Adapter, and USB Mouse) for embedded PC.
MAC Client Support (optional): DiscFlow allows Macintosh computers to send disc publishing jobs to the 5410N over the network. Requires Mac OS 10.6 or 10.7 (Lion).
Standalone Operation Requirements:
KVM (USB Keyboard, DVI Video or VGA Video with DVI-to-VGA Adapter, and USB Mouse) for embedded PC.
Blank Discs & Ribbons: Ships with starter kit (300 CD-R's, 200 DVD-R's, CMY Ribbon, Transfer Roll). Rimage 6000N Media Kits are designed for optimum recording and print performance.
The Rimage Catalst 6000N includes a full set of software to:
- Initiate and monitor production on one or multiple Rimage systems
- Create custom applications
- Connect to the network
CD Designer - provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics for printing on your disc surface. Features include Simple drag-and-drop operation, Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from nearly any source, Supports mail merge fields from external data files, includes examples and templates.
QuickDisc - allows operators to assemble and submit projects to the Catalyst system. Features include Simple drag-and-drop operation, Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording, Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status, and Save projects for use in the future.
WebQD - a thin client software allowing any computer with a supported web browser to submit jobs (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari).
WebRSM - provides access to all Rimage systems on the network, allowing a single operator to control multiple Rimage 6000N's from anywhere on the network.
Production Server - enables asynchronous control of burning, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects. Includes a log file to monitor job progress, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs. Enables the bulk read feature which allows a stack of discs to read and be saved automatically. Allows job streaming of projects for increased production throughput.
Software Developer Kit - includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create your own custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most full featured SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily.